The Admissions Process at Victory Academy (Victory) is a series of conversations, information gathering, data collection, and observations conducted by the Victory Admissions Team. The goal is to best understand the individual needs of each applicant and the applicant’s family. During this process, the Victory Admissions Team strives to listen and learn more about the applicant student, including her/his strengths and challenges. The Team also wants to know more about the family’s short and long-term goals.
Admission to Victory is based on space(s) available in the 10 existing classrooms, in addition to careful consideration of the following:
- Whether Victory can support development in the applicant
- A match between Victory’s and an Applicant Family’s philosophy of educating a child with Autism and related learning differences, AND
- Class dynamics between the group of applicants and current student population
Information about openings for Fall of 2024 will be shared at the Annual Open House on March 3, 2024. The 2024-2025 application will open that day with a submission deadline of April 12, 2024. Please contact our office if you have any questions.
Steps in the Process
- The admission process starts with thoroughly reading through the school's website, calling Victory to ask clarifying questions, and attending the Annual Open House and Tour. Please note: Victory is not able to offer individual tours of the school and campus.
- After attending the Open House and Tour on March 3, 2024, parents then have the choice to submit an application. Please make sure to submit all documentation requested, as an application is not reviewed by The Admissions Team until all materials and application fee are received.
- The deadline to be considered for 2024 - 2025 admission is Friday, April 12, 2024.
- After thoughtful review of an individual application, the Victory Admissions Team may ask to schedule a time to observe an applicant at Victory during a regular school day.
- Parents may also be asked to participate in a family interview, as Victory seeks to work with families who share similar educational and therapeutic philosophies.
- If, after review of a student's application and conducting a student observation and family interview, the Victory Admissions Team believes the school can support an individual student's gifts and challenges, an offer of admission will be made. Offers are typically made no later than May 31st of any given year.
Elements of the Admissions Process
- Review the website
- Completion of Admissions Materials, including detailed Application, Application Fee ($175), and Related Documents
- Additional observations may be conducted in your student's current classroom, at Victory, or in an applicant’s home
- Family Interview
- Videotapes and reports from other professionals may be requested by the Victory Admissions Team during the Admissions Process