Victory Academy seeks to hire highly qualified team members for the 2018-2019 school year. Current Open Positions for 2018-2019 Include:
- Lead Teachers (Middle School)
- Support Teachers (Elementary, Middle, and High)
- Registered Behavior Technicians (RBTs) and/or Classroom Teaching Assistants (elementary)
Interested Applicants should submit:
- A detailed cover letter, detailing philosophy of education and experience working with children impacted by Autism
- Current resume
- Three professional reference letters
- Original transcripts (if applicable)
- Prior to hire, Proof of Oregon Criminal History Registry, CPR/First Aid, and Food Handler's Card.
Victory Academy's Hiring Committee will give preference to teaching applicants with both a clear understanding of ABA and successful classroom and/or home-based work experiences; these applicants also MUST have at least one year experience interacting with children impacted by Autism.
If an applicant is offered a second interview following the first meeting, the applicant will spend a full day in a classroom observing and interacting with students.
NOTICE of NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY
Victory Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religious preference, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission selections, educational policies and programs, and/or hiring and employment practices.