Victory Academy seeks to hire highly qualified team members for the 2021-2022 school year (see below for positions with earlier start dates)
Current Open Positions Include:
- Classroom Teachers (Special Education Experience Preferred)
- Classroom Teaching Assistants (Elementary, Middle, and High)
Interested Applicants should submit:
- A detailed cover letter, detailing philosophy of education and experience working with children and/or teens impacted by Autism
- Current resume
- Three professional reference letters
- Original transcripts (if applicable)
- Prior to hire, Proof of Oregon Criminal History Registry, CPR/First Aid, and Food Handler's Card.
Victory Academy's Hiring Committee will give preference to teaching applicants with a clear understanding of multiple instructional and behavioral strategies and successful classroom and/or home-based work experiences. These applicants also MUST have at least one year experience interacting with children impacted by Autism.
**Phone solicitations are not accepted.
If an applicant is offered a second interview following the first meeting, the applicant will spend a full day in a classroom observing and interacting with students. Individual salary and benefits are discussed when an applicant is offered a position at Victory Academy. However, Victory Academy offers competitive salaries, various health benefits packages, PTO (in addition to paid vacations and holidays), and a supportive, collaborative, family-friendly work environment.
NOTICE of NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY
Victory Academy does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, religious preference, sexual orientation, national or ethnic origin in the administration of its admission selections, educational policies and programs, and/or hiring and employment practices.